Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Canon City Area Well Represented at Family History Expo

Judy Buchholz and Lureen Orchard
I was really pleased at the number of people from the Canon City and Florence area who attended the Family History Expo in Colorado Springs June 1-2. I wish I had taken a group picture, but I was too busy attending the wide variety of classes that were offered. I took notes in each class that I attended. If any of our Consultants would like a copy of my notes and have not yet received them, just email me at becky.jamison5@gmail.com.
I've written about my experience at the Expo and have posted some pictures on my genealogy blog "Grace and Glory."  
Ken and Lureen Orchard, Family History Center Directors with Larry Jamison

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you do not have a Google account, you can comment as Anonymous, but please add your name to your comment. Thank you.